Need to boost funds for your cause?
Join Basingstoke & Deane Community Lottery and you’ll gain FREE access to a fantastic online fundraising tool where you can raise unlimited, unrestricted year-round funds. PLUS! The first 10 good causes to sign up and sell 10 tickets by the 2nd July will each win £50 for their cause!
It’s free, quick and easy to register to fundraise through our local lottery. Once your good cause has been approved you’ll get:
- The ability to ask your supporters to ‘give’ with a chance to win up to £25,000, weekly!
- Additional monthly bonus prizes
- You’ll build your good cause page on the Basingstoke & Deane Community Lottery website
- Receive personalised marketing materials to send out to your supporters and local community (yes, all free!)
- You will receive 50% of all ticket sales from supporters that sign up on your page. Your funds will be transferred into your bank account every month.
So what’s the story?
Basingstoke & Deane Community Lottery was launched in 2020 to help local not-for-profit and charity groups fundraise online. It was launched by the community for the community and helps to keep the Basingstoke & Deane £ local. Together, to date, we have raised almost £75,000 for the community!
It’s a weekly draw, tickets are £1 each and most supporters play by monthly direct debit from as little as *£4.34 a month (*1 ticket a week paid monthly).
Selling just 50 lottery tickets a week can see you raise over £1300 a year, not to mention any donations you could get from lucky winners! Most supporters buy more than one ticket and support for around two years. So, 50 tickets could mean 25 supporters. There is no limit to how many people can buy tickets to support your cause either, so the sky really is the limit!
Remember: The first 10 good causes (from the 5th June) to sign up and sell 10 tickets by the 2nd July will each win £50 for their cause!
We know this can seem too good to be true so we have broken down the £1 lottery ticket for absolute transparency as follows:
- 50% goes to you, paid out every month
- 10% goes to Basingstoke & Deane Central fund, used to further fund good causes in the region
- 20% goes to the prize pot
- 20% goes to the administration and running costs of the lottery
Any local not-for-profit or charity organisation can apply. There is no catch, it’s free to use Basingstoke & Deane Community Lottery to fundraise.
Join the many local good causes already making a huge difference to our region through the community lottery.
Our aim is to continue to help to make Basingstoke & Deane the best place to live!