What We Do
Basingstoke Voluntary Action (BVA) is a charity that supports charities.
We offer practical help and advice to local groups, whether they are just setting up or well established, in order that they can thrive and grow.
We work within the borough of Basingstoke and Deane and our mission is to facilitate a vibrant, sustainable and far-reaching voluntary sector to champion Basingstoke’s communities.
Our team have experience working with various organisations of various sizes and interaction with the Charity Commission, funding agencies and a raft of other related bodies and partners.
Take a look at this video to find out more about what we do.
- Advice and Guidance for start up groups as well as groups already well established
- Funding Searches and Application Reviews
- Training Programme
- DBS Checking Service
- Resource Bank
- Vacancy Advertising and Matching Service
- Promotion and Brokerage Service
- Profiling and Surveys
- Partnerships and Forums
- News and Information Sharing
- The Orchard
- Basingstoke and Deane (BanD) Community Lottery
- Corporate Connect
- Community Fund
- Back Office Support