Voluntary Sector Strategic Partnership
The Voluntary Sector Strategic Partnership is a new partnership that aims to create a clear mechanism for collective capture and dissemination of information from across the VCSE sector. This partnership is made up of 6 networks and will act as the vehicle for strategic engagement with the VCSE sector amongst statutory partners and other key stakeholders.
How will the VSSP benefit you?
The VSSP will be held monthly, with each “Network” group attending twice a year – with the agenda focussed around four key outcomes:
- Hear about the latest updates and information from central, county or local partners
- Give your feedback and views on relevant strategic priorities, initiatives and emerging work streams
- Gather insight into the successes, challenges and needs amongst the specific aspect of the VCSE sector
- Have the opportunity to discuss issues and challenges with like-minded organisations
Format & Frequency
- Meetings will be held on the third Tuesday of each month, from 12 Noon to 2.00 pm online via Zoom. This 2 hour slot will allow time for initial formal updates/presentations, group facilitation and information sharing.
- Each Network group will meet twice a year
Please click on any section below for information on previous/ upcoming meetings: