Volunteer Recruitment, Retention and Management Training
Community First are running a one day session on Volunteer Recruitment, Retention and Management Training.
Tuesday 28th May
09:30 – 16:00
Winnall Community Centre, Garbett Road, Winchester, SO23 0NY
There are 6 places remaining on this session as of 08/05/19.
This course is free to attend but if you do not cancel your place within 2 weeks of the course running, or do not turn up on the day a cancellation fee of £25 is applicable.
On this course you will cover:
- Identify what qualities you are looking for in your volunteer workforce.
- Create an accurate & attractive job description & consider where you will advertise.
- Consider what your interview process will look like & who will be involved.
- Consider what your organisation will have as an effective induction programme to support your new recruits.
- Setting & agreeing on expectations from your volunteers.
- The importance of conducting meaningful regular one-to-ones with feedback.
- Consider how to maintain engagement with your volunteers & how you can.
- Understanding your volunteer’s reasons for being there.
- What will your ongoing training & support be?
Book a place now
t: 01730 777059