BVA Voluntary Sector Forum
THE VOICE OF THE VOLUNTARY SECTOR IN BASINGSTOKE & DEANE
Your next BVA Voluntary Sector Forum is on:
Thursday, July 30th 2020
12noon-13:30pm: via Zoom
Welcome and Introductions
Presentation: The Queens Award for Voluntary Service – The Hon. Hugo Cubbitt, Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Hampshire
Groups Round Up – Challenges going forward
How Can BVA Help You?
Registration for this event is being managed through Eventbrite.
(Please note: There is no parking at The Orchard. To find the nearest parking please visit here.)
We welcome representatives from charities and voluntary and community organisations throughout Basingstoke and Deane, as well as community minded individuals, local businesses and social enterprise. Please let us know if you are intending to come along via firstname.lastname@example.org
The meetings comprise a combination of presentations, networking opportunities, partnerships and information sharing for a powerful community voice.
This is always a great opportunity to catch up on hot topics, discuss borough and community news and share views and information with one another and the BVA team. The usual light refreshments will be available, however do feel free to bring lunch.
BVA always welcome suggestions of subjects for upcoming forums, so if you have anything to share, or want to know more about about the next Voluntary Sector Forum please contact us.
The purpose of the Voluntary Sector Forum is to strengthen the Voluntary and Community Sector:
- Facilitating partnership working across the sector and developing strong links with other agencies and local businesses
- Promoting and celebrating voluntary and community activity as a worthwhile and rewarding activity.
- Enabling voluntary and community groups to come together to exchange information, share ideas and address issues of mutual interest and importance.
- Facilitating dialogue and multi-agency working for the benefit of the wider community
- Providing a voice for the sector and effective representation at a strategic level to inform local strategies and future practice
- Maximising the potential of sector skills, resources, information and expertise through collaboration and effective communication
- Overcoming challenges and adapting to the rapidly changing needs of the sector, empowering members to ensure sustainability.
Dates for 2019:
|January 30th||MEAM and VSF 2019 – click here for minutes|
|April 24th||Sustainable Volunteering – click here for minutes|
|July 10th||Events, support and promotion – click here for minutes|
|September 20th||Macmillan Coffee Morning & BVA AGM – Save the date|
|December 11th||Planning for 2020|
Dates for 2020:
|February 5th||Minutes to come|
Please email email@example.com with any enquiries, suggestions or to inform us you are able to attend. We look forward to seeing you.