|Update 31st October 2020 – We have updated our FAQ section to signpost residents and groups to information that we hope you will find useful. Please click on FAQs below to find out more.|
Basingstoke Voluntary Action continues to work with Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council to co-ordinate support for vulnerable residents during the COVID-19 outbreak. We are looking to enhance the fantastic community work that is already in place across the borough in the following ways:
- mapping the services still being run and what help they require
- identifying those new activities set up to support our vulnerable people and how to access them
- welcoming new volunteers and matching them with services/activities needing support
- identifying areas within the borough where no support is currently available
|A big thank you to those organisations and individuals who have given so generously to help us in our support of the community hubs.|
If you are:
- a local volunteer group established to support your neighbours? Please let us know so that we can help channel resources and volunteers to you.
- a local resident wanting to volunteer to help your vulnerable neighbours? Please contact us so that we can then put you in touch with your nearest neighbourhood support group.
For more information please choose below. –>