Summary of the programme
Reaching Communities funds projects that help people and communities most in need. Projects can be new or existing, or be the core work of your organisation.
Through all our funding, we’re interested in supporting organisations that are:
- people led – meaningfully involving the people you’re working with in the development and delivery of your activity
- strengths based – making the most of the skills that already exist in communities
- connected – understanding what other relevant organisations are doing and developing good working relationships.
We support ideas that meet our three funding priorities.
Show us how you plan to:
- bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enable more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
Visit the website for more info.