Welcome to Basingstoke Voluntary Action
Basingstoke Voluntary Action (BVA) is a member of the National Association for Voluntary and Community Action (NAVCA) that collectively form a network of local charities offering support and development services to the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) across the UK.
BVA Registration is FREE for any Charity, Voluntary or Community Association providing a service within Basingstoke and Deane and to register you simply need to complete a Registration form detailing your organisation.
We can offer a range of services including:
- One-2-One support with advice and information on issues such as governance, funding, policies and procedures, and marketing etc
- Support with group quality assurance and accreditation via the SQP process
- Finding and advertising for Volunteers plus DBS Checks
- Placing your Event information or News articles on the BVA website plus invites to Voluntary Sector Forums
- Discounts on the Hire of the Orchard facilities and access to a range of equipment, photocopying and laminating